Sunday, January 30, 2011

One shirt at a time

Had a chance to check out the fOLDED Inc fam down at the San Jose Made pop shop event in downtown San Jose. What I like about their gear is that they sway away the Filipino flag and stars and actually have some meaning around their shirts. They also started a street line, which has some real clean designs to rock this spring. Peep them out and tell em KVN sent you.

fOLDED inc

IMG_0751.jpg

My Pickups..don't worry about the wrinkles on the Biggie tee. I had to rock that right away!

fOLDED inc

fOLDED inc

Afterwards I stopped by Cukui for the first time with David after SJ made. I'm actually feeling their designs and color schemes. Their store is a bit small, but the person there was cool an made us feel welcomed. Might have to stop by an pick up a couple more shirts, but just ended up with 1.

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment