Saturday, February 12, 2011

Need help on Black Ops?

Long time no see! Today I decided to list my favorite Black Op commentators. These folks are not only good at the game, but also give you some good tips to increase your kd and w/l ratio. As for my stats, nothing impressive but I'm a 7th prestige, 1.83 win loss, and a 1.29 k/d. I'm a team player, rocking spy plane, counter spy plane, and either care package or napalm. I'm the person who shoot down spy planes hahah! Yea low k/d but I hate to lose, so I die a lot playing the objective. One last thing, these guys all play together from time to time and also have a great podcast called painkilleralready. Peep em out and let me know if these guys help you out!

Wingsofredemption
My favorite comm. just because he's doesn't bs people and doesn't care about people's opinion about his style of play (defensive, head clipping) He always pulls big games and is about a 2.5 kd player



Woodysgamertag
An old time gamer that I can relate to! Smart player and sometimes overly nice. Has great tip videos, as well as good comm over gameplay



ons1augh7

Love his Road to commander series! He's almost done with his series of videos on his road to prestiging. Very smart player, able to explain why he does what in his gameplay, and pulls high numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment