Wednesday, April 6, 2011

NCAA S.O.D collection

I love basketball. Without actually seeing a person play,the way you can usually tell if the person is a baller is the persons shoes and shorts. Bball shorts are so dope because they are baggy,comfortable, and you can wear them anywhere! I always wanted NCAA shorts since they looked better then the NBA ones, usually cheaper, but the only problem was they were always way to short length wise.

About 2 years ago, Nike came out with the S.O.D (System of Dress) introducing super baggy/long shorts with a Under Armour type jersey top. This was a plus for my 6'5 frame, since it was hard finding shorts past the knees. So here is my collection, all bought for less then retail (retail is $60) from Eastbay and Ebay.

Nike has now moved from S.O.D to Elite, which from what I heard, is thinner material, and a little bit shorter in length. Not sure if I'll jump towards them, maybe if they go on sale. BTW if anyone knows where I can get some Kentucky's or Uconn S.O.D.'s in a XXL or XL, let me know!

NIKE NCAA S.O.D Shorts collection

NIKE NCAA S.O.D Shorts collection

NIKE NCAA S.O.D Shorts collection

NIKE NCAA S.O.D Shorts collection

2 comments:

  1. sick ncaa shorts collection! i wish i still had my duke ones smh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yea they got them for $30 at eastbay.com Great price for nice shorts

    ReplyDelete