Monday, August 29, 2011

Paint restoration and future projects

Well thanks to Nike's ugly vintage look they added to the dunk retros, I've decided to jump back in the painting game. For the dunks I stripped off the Navy paint and repainted. After taking these pictures, I stripped the vintage paint off the midsoles,repainted the threads white on the midsoles and will take updated pix in the day time.

As for future projects I had these pair of Air Force 1's painted 3 years ago. I just painted 1 shoe. I actually have a design in mind and hope to finish these shoes in collaboration with fOLDED inc. I'll keep you updated on this new project in the future.

Before:

Nike VNTG Dunk Red/Navy retro

After:

VNTG Nike Dunk restored navy red

VNTG Nike Dunk restored navy red

VNTG Nike Dunk restored navy red

KVN x fOLDED inc customs

No comments:

Post a Comment