Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Zach's newborn shoot

I had another great opportunity to shoot one of my best friend's son, Zachary aka Zach Attack! It gave me a chance to get more experience in utilizing my flash with natural light.

Another thing I learned from this session, was that baby's are hard to pose! I tried some techniques and poses I seen online, but after the first hour (in a very hot house) I gave up the posing and had the parents encourage my nephew to laugh. Another lesson learned :)

I still have a long way to go, but I think I'm headed in the right direction, enjoy the pix!

zach-1-2

zach-3-2

zach-2-2

zach-4-2

zach-6

zach-7

zach-2

zach-3

I really wish I had her move her hair a bit to show her face. Another lesson learned

zach-8

Had to take a pic of Zach's neices and nephews!

zach-4

No comments:

Post a Comment