Sunday, March 27, 2011

So fresh so clean!

Last year I joined an adult basketball league with my coworkers and some of their friends. We did pretty well and took second, which was pretty good since we are all couch potatoes! When registration came around for the winter league, we submitted our forms an hour late and was denied! So after a nice long break we are back in, and I had to get some new gym shoes to add to my rotation! (FYI the best balling shoes ever are the Nike BB 1! I'll do a follow up review post later in the week)

So enter the Nike Lebron 8's! Great looking shoe, leather, color changing carbon, very comfy around the ankles, nice grip, great lockdown on the laces and very nice cushioning!

Nike Air Lebron 8 VIII Wht/Navy/Red

Nike Air Lebron 8 VIII Wht/Navy/Red

Nike Air Lebron 8 VIII Wht/Navy/Red

No comments:

Post a Comment