Monday, March 14, 2011

What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!

I have no idea where my nephew got that saying, but Linda wanted to leave the house this past weekend and do something fun. Monterey, Santa Cruz and SF was out of the picture because of the Tsunami aftermath. So we ended up at the Flea Market. Alright don't get mad, but I never had a corn dog there. I heard so much good stuff about it, that I had to try it. And I wasn't disappointed! Mmmm cornbread batter.... After that we hit up the fruit and vegetable stands to get some papaya and tomatoes. Past the booths, you'll find a pistachio stand coated in various flavors. Damn these were soooooo good! Best one to get is the chile with lime and garlic. Don't sleep!

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment